I sent a SMS to a friend of mine, it was: "Happi new year... :)"
He replied to me: "Same 2 u. may god bless u in every steps of ur life. u r de one to b my well wisher...nyway never 4get u dear...ur love remain in my heart 4 ever."

Sometimes words can make you smile and sometimes words can make you cry too. New year always comes with joy for me. I always get my self in a position to think about what I did right and what I did wrong. Life has it's own way to teach things and new year is always a light house for me. It points towards the end of a year and beginning of another year too. I reckon about things that I did right and things that I did wrong in the past. There are so many situations that I could have avoided but ended up being in them. And do I regret about those things? Definitely not. It's because I experienced those moments. Now, I have lived those moments.

When it comes to being able to identify what is right and what is wrong for me, I have always considered being the responsible person for myself. I take responsibility for my task and I do my best to work for getting things done in right way. New year will come with opportunities. So many of them. So Much of them. Will I ever be the one to back down and run away from opportunities? No. Never.

There are so many theories about being happy and being in state of joy. There's one that's best for me, it's the one which show the key to success: Being successful will make you happy. Being happy will make help you succeed even when you fail.
It's all about choosing what you will do to any circumstances. If you are fighting with a friend of yours then it's your choice whether to completely loose your friend or make the bond much stronger. So it's always your choice to see if this new year, 2014 comes with joy most of the times or not.
Happy new year 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment