Falling in love can be defined in various ways, chemically, emotionally and logically. But normally we fall in love emotionally, chemicals are involved and then logic comes in the way. I have fallen in love twice. But can I fall in love again? Well most likely. But during break up, it's the hardest of all, these so much to handle. During my first break up I slept in bed, tried my best to sleep but could not changed my sides. Turned from left to right but love remained the same couldn't changed. What I learned is to be able to handle rejection. Once I did that I was able to see that there is phases in everything. A person in love once is likely to be in love again. It's like need. It's like drug. Love is another drug for me I always need some to love me. Be with me and care we. This made me to think why we love?

ASAP science did came up with a solution to that I do respect the conclusion of it too. In addition to that I feel that as a social being it's not just the need it's designed in our gene to love someone or care for someone. And that love should not be selfish or with some greed in it. It should be pure. As shown in avatar where a human falls in love with an alien. Love should always be selfless and pure. But why? Again, it's something we miss  everyday. A kiss, A hug, emotional support. We all want that, we all need that, some express it. Some don't when they do, they find things to be different but always fascinating.

But there are so many case of being in love where people feel immense pain in their heart. They go through such pain without even complaining anything about it. They do not care about the pain. They just go through it because they know that they are in love and pain is nothing compared to it. And I think it's the only reason why people are in love. To get the company of one who they admire and love. To feel what they always miss, being loved. To get back love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment