We all know that we should believe ourselves. Very few of us do in reality. The switching train in the story is very humble and full of hope and dreams. It has a gift that made every work of that train to be exciting and hopeful. The train believed in itself. There are so many situations in our life, we feel down, we feel low and we feel doubt too. We should never loose the ground and stop believing our selves. It's the confidence in ourselves  that makes our work easy.

It was when i was in grade ten. There was mini marathon organized by a non government organization and there was this slogan: "Run For Fun." It was called mini marathon because it around ten kilometer running and there was nothing to win while running it. It was just for running only. Running ten kilometer was not so easy for me. I was doing it for the first time. I tried. I tried because I believed that I could easily complete it. Was it hard? Yes, but I enjoyed running ten kilometer and it was fun. It was large for me because I was my first time. But I loved it. I loved it because I had faith on myself, I wanted to complete it and i did it. I did not give up.

So, Should you believe in yourself? Yes and more than that you should believe in yourself for ever. As they way when things are not so simple and the work is  not as easy as it was meant to be, having the confidence that you can finish the job can give you support to complete the job.

My belief made me powerful. So will your belief too. Always have the faith that what ever happens, you can find a way out and no matter how hard the situation is you can always see the easiness in it. Believe in yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment